Thursday, May 28, 2009

Gardening!

After 5 years of living in this house, it was time to finally plant something along the front walkway. Aaron was up for the task, as usual, and worked his buns off most of Saturday preparing the soil.

There was a lot of hard dirt to turn over. He tried using the small shovel, but quickly decided...

...he needed to to pull out the big guns. Hmmm...does he weigh the same as that big shovel??

4 comments:

Unknown said...

He really is perpetually shirtless...

Ed said...

I must say...I love the shirtless look, but I was really hoping he would do the old workman/butt-crack thing! :-)

You guys have the best little boy. I love how the pictures reflect his personality, thank you for sharing!!!

Lanae said...

Aaron looks so cute and grown up!!

Lori Arnold said...

I love the pictures where Aaron is working side-by-side with you and Jeff!!