Monday, December 22, 2008

Big Bear

This past weekend, Sylvie invited Aaron up for some snow fun at her Bestemor's cabin in Big Bear Lake. Before heading out into the cold, he thought he'd scarf down some snacks. He spent most of his trip in front of this refrigerator.

Here we go...out into the snow!

Aaron very much enjoyed his first experience in the mountains. He was so amazed that not only can you sled in it...you can eat it too!

Aaron thought it would be great if he and Sylvie could sled together. She didn't quite agree with that plan.

Aaron was apparently getting tired holding himself up, so he thought he would just cruise the hill on his back. I think Sylvie was concerned that he was doing it wrong. Since she's older and more experienced at sledding, she was trying to show him the ropes...

...so far so good....

"Nah! I'll just lay down!"

3 comments:

Lanae said...

Looks like you had a blast in the snow!!
BTW... Gavin has the same pjs that Aaron is wearing in the first pic! :)

Mattie said...

Sooo cute!

Lori Arnold said...

Well, it sure looks like you guys had a LOT of fun up at Big Bear!! The funny thing is I saw those pajamas at Costco and thought that they were so cute that I almost bought them for Aaron!! :-)